moderated Re: Word 365

Van Lant, Robin

When my company switched us to OneDrive, it also turned on a setting in Office that automatically saves documents periodically.  I see the advantage of this,  but it interfered with the way I often work with documents, so I turned off the feature.  I suspect this is turned on which automatically saves your document upon closing.  In my instance of Office, I think the button is up on the Quick Access Toolbar. press and release the alt key, then hit the up arrow. That should put  you on the Quick access Toolbar where you can arrow to the left and right to find the autosave button.  There is probably another way to access it, maybe in File / Options.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Arnold ABG
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2022 12:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Word 365

List,

When using Word in previous versions, I was always prompted to save changes.  In 365 if I close out, it does not prompt me to save.  It just automatically saves the changes.  I do not like this feature.  Is there a way to change it?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

KeyCorp Public

KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. prohibits the use of texts or other unapproved messaging applications for business purposes.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114