moderated Re: JAWS and unread Outlook messages

Curtis Chong

Jim:

Check to see if you have the Reading pane open. If you do, that is the cause of your problem. Turn off Reding pane. Press Alt, V, P, N. The options come up and can be reviewed with the up or down arrow keys. Select off and press Enter.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong