Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2022 10:26 AM
Subject: JAWS and unread Outlook messages

Greetings,

I have an issue that is annoying me regarding JAWS and Outlook.

I can have unread messages in my box and perhaps not want to read certain ones right then and there. As soon as I arrow through messages to get to specific ones, the unread ones no longer show as unread. Is this a JAWS glitch, or do I need to do something else?

I’m using JAWS 2022 and Office 365.

Thoughts?

Jim