From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 9:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Malware Bytes substitute program

I've never heard of this app, and I'm surprised no one has mentioned it
before. Thanks.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

On 3/29/2022 5:50 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
I use mrt. it's a Microsoft malware program. Press Windows key + r
(run) and type "mrt".
At 02:47 PM 3/29/2022, you wrote:
Hello Listers

Having a problem with my computer after being scammed by a fake
security E-mail from my internet provider. Before calling their tech
support, I wish to check there no apparent viruses, trojans or other
malicious stuff in my system now.

Haven't used Malware Bytes for a while and on downloading it have
found it very user unfriendly for screen readers.

What substitutes have you found user friendly to screen readers?

Thanks, in advance!
Phil