From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 2:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Malware Bytes substitute program

I use mrt. it's a Microsoft malware program. Press Windows key + r
(run) and type "mrt".
At 02:47 PM 3/29/2022, you wrote:
Hello Listers

Having a problem with my computer after being scammed by a fake
security E-mail from my internet provider. Before calling their tech
support, I wish to check there no apparent viruses, trojans or other
malicious stuff in my system now.

Haven't used Malware Bytes for a while and on downloading it have
found it very user unfriendly for screen readers.

What substitutes have you found user friendly to screen readers?

Thanks, in advance!
Phil