moderated Re: Malware Bytes substitute program

Ann Byrne

I use mrt. it's a Microsoft malware program. Press Windows key + r (run) and type "mrt".

At 02:47 PM 3/29/2022, you wrote:
Hello Listers

Having a problem with my computer after being scammed by a fake security E-mail from my internet provider. Before calling their tech support, I wish to check there no apparent viruses, trojans or other malicious stuff in my system now.

Haven't used Malware Bytes for a while and on downloading it have found it very user unfriendly for screen readers.

What substitutes have you found user friendly to screen readers?

Thanks, in advance!
Phil