moderated Re: Malware Bytes substitute program

meow meow

I wouldn't trust Malware because I heard they steal informations

From: Phil Cox
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 1:47 PM
Subject: Malware Bytes substitute program

Hello Listers

Having a problem with my computer after being scammed by a fake security E-mail from my internet provider. Before calling their tech support, I wish to check there no apparent viruses, trojans or other malicious stuff in my system now.

Haven't used Malware Bytes for a while and on downloading it have found it very user unfriendly for screen readers.

What substitutes have you found user friendly to screen readers?

Thanks, in advance!
Phil