From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nermin via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 4:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: voice changing

Hi Rick,

as soon as you hear eloquence talking, press JAWSKey+1 on the number row, then press control+JAWSKey+s.

What do you hear?

Now, press JAWSKey+1 again.

JAWSKey+1 will activate keyboard help, and a second press will
deactivate it again.

JAWSKey usually means using your Insert key or Capslock, depending on
what keyboard layout you've chosen.

Also, what computer model are we talking about?

Is it a desktop or some kind of laptop with media keys?