moderated Re: removing a gmail account

Madison Martin

Thanks; however for some strange reason today I haven’t been able to open any links within emails (sorry I won’t go into detail as I already posted about this on the Office-Accessability list and this isn’t the subject of this topic).

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: March 29, 2022 12:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: removing a gmail account

Google Account Help:  Delete Your Google Account
Typically best if you have no intention of using anything related to that account again.  But the page details deleting only Gmail if you want other parts of the account, like Drive, Calendar, etc., to remain intact.

Friendship. . . Intimacy, untroubled by eros.

         ~ Kim Chernin