moderated Re: homes and environments with more than one JAWS users: Switching JAWS user settings

Mark

As mentioned, I'm not looking to create separate window user accounts. The scenario I presented is more akin to one family member sitting down to help another family member out and adjusting the JAWS settings for their comfort, after which the first family member switches the settings back for their comfort. It sounds like the only option is the import and export settings feature. I've never done that before. Do you think it is good for this sort of quick settings changes? That would include things like dictionary changes, voice profile changes, speech and sound scheme changes, etc.