moderated Re: stopping "wrapping to topi" in Edge

Van Lant, Robin

Bill,

You are my hero today.  Thank you for finding that setting for me.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2022 6:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: stopping "wrapping to topi" in Edge

Hi again, Robin. If, while Edge is running, you press JAWS key plus six on the number row, and search for Navigation, Navigation Wrap should come up as the second item in the search results. Just uncheck this, and make sure the settings are applied, and Edge should stop wrappint at the bottom of the page.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...