From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2022 8:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: zoom muting and unmuting

Ok, there are several things that could be happening.

1. The Host has set up the meeting in Webinar mode and you cannot unmute your self unless you raise your hand and are recognized by the Host.

2. The Host has set the meeting room for all to be muted upon entry.

3. The meeting is being recorded by the Host and you need to get to a Got It button to be able to speak.

4. Lastly, you cannot unmute yourself unless the Host recognizes you and send you a Zoom message that will tell you the Host is asking you to unmute.

ALT + A is the mute and unmute command.