moderated Re: entering information in tables in Word

Adrian Spratt

I haven't encountered a table in Word for some time, but what about the JAWS layered command, JAWS key+spacebar, t? then, as I recall, you navigate with just the arrow keys.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2022 4:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: entering information in tables in Word

In a Word table, you can tab from cel to cell, selecting each cell as you move to it. Or you can press alt-ctrl right or left arrow to move from cell to cell, but nothing will be selected. On the internet, however, you have to use alt-ctrl and arrows; tab take you out of the table.
At 02:10 PM 3/27/2022, you wrote:
Hi, Jazzy. Curtis means using the ALT and CONTROL keys together with
the Arrow keys to navigate a table. For Example, ALT plus Right Arrow,
or CONTROL plus Right Arrow.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: Curtis Chong <chong.curtis@...>
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022 09:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Greetings:

I would add that ideally you want to use the Control Alt and arrow keys
to move from one cell to the next within the table. This approach seems
to work well for me at any rate.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong