From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2022 1:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: entering information in tables in Word

Hi, Jazzy. Curtis means using the ALT and CONTROL keys together with the Arrow keys to navigate a table. For Example, ALT plus Right Arrow, or CONTROL plus Right Arrow.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: Curtis Chong <chong.curtis@...>
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022 09:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Greetings:

I would add that ideally you want to use the Control Alt and arrow keys to move from one cell to the next within the table. This approach seems to work well for me at any rate.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong