moderated entering information in tables in Word

Marianne Denning

I am using Office 365, Windows, and JAWS 2022. I created a table that was 12 rows and 2 columns and I had it autofit. When I try to enter information in the table JAWS just keeps saying "new cell." I have no idea where I am in the table. I haven't created a table in a long time and it is obvious that something has changed but I don't know what changed or how to fix it. I also use tab to move through the table. Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053