moderated Re: Screen Reader-Friendly IDES for C++, Java And Python

Zachary Morris

As far as Python, I'm going to recommend Visual Studio Code, since that's very accessible. C++ might also work with that as well. Now, with Java, unfortunately, the most popular one is Eclipse, since it has all the stuff that makes Java code run, but I could be completely wrong.

On Mar 25, 2022, at 1:52 PM, Peter Donahue <pdonahue2@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

                I’m looking for screen reader-friendly ides for programming with C++, Java and Python. I want to find out what blind programmers are using these days. Your suggestions will be very helpful.

Peter Donahue