moderated Tutorials on how too use voice dream reader

Albert Cutolo

Good afternoon everyone,

This morning, I along with my instructor,  installed the Voice dream reader on my I-Phone eight.  What I’d like too know, is can anyone recommend any audio tutorials that I can use too learn how too use this app?  I know that the app has a tutorial of its own that you can use when you open it,  But I’d like too have a real comprehensive    one, where it gives you step by step instructions.  I did attempt too look for one’s on youtube, but didn’t have any real success.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Al