From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2022 12:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: keyboard echo

He also might be talking about basic options to turn menus speaking to off go to there and you’ll see information To change the settingsEvery country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Mar 24, 2022, at 11:35 AM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, again, Juan. I just experimented by setting key echo to "none", and it did stop voicing of CONTROL plus WIN plus Arrows. Try using whichever key acts as your JAWS key and the number two on the numbers row to cycle key echo to none, and see if that helps in your situation.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...