moderated Re: Calendar Question

NFB Lab 4

I 2nd W Curtis said. If you make your Google Calendar the default calendar on your iPhone, then you can just use Siri to input and change your calendar entries. The days of having to do it on the computer will be long gone. However, if that’s what you want to do, calendar goat google.com is accessible

On Mar 22, 2022, at 9:20 PM, Curtis Chong <chong.curtis@...> wrote:

Yes indeed.

Most things are done with the JAWS Virtual Cursor Off. When this is the case you can take advantage of the Google Calendar keyboard shortcuts.

C to create a meeting.
D to view by day.
G to jump to a specific date.
A to switch to the schedule or agenda view.
Delete key to erase an event.
E to edit an event.

When editing or creating an event, tab between the different fields, of which there are many. After editing the event, Control s will save it.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong