From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 6:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Calendar Question

Actually, yes, this is an answer I am looking for. I am not wanting to use the actual outlook calendar, but Google calendar itself. I would like to know how to use the Google Calendar website efficiently so that I can have everything synchronized. Any tips on this? Thank you!

On Mar 22, 2022, at 2:54 PM, Curtis Chong <chong.curtis@...> wrote:

Hello Jasmine:

Although I am a long-time user of the Outlook Calendar (having mastered its foibles over a period of decades), I am now a convert to Google Calendar, both on my iPhone and the computer. On the computer, using the Google Calendar website is incredibly simple once you figure it out. What's even better is that on my iPhone, Google Calendar is my default calendar. Thus, whatever I put into or remove from Google Calendar on the computer is automatically synchronized with my iPhone.

This may not be the answer you were looking for. But this is my solution to the conundrum of keeping calendars in sync.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong