moderated Re: Calendar Question

Curtis Chong

Yes indeed.

Most things are done with the JAWS Virtual Cursor Off. When this is the case you can take advantage of the Google Calendar keyboard shortcuts.

C to create a meeting.
D to view by day.
G to jump to a specific date.
A to switch to the schedule or agenda view.
Delete key to erase an event.
E to edit an event.

When editing or creating an event, tab between the different fields, of which there are many. After editing the event, Control s will save it.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 6:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Calendar Question

Actually, yes, this is an answer I am looking for. I am not wanting to use the actual outlook calendar, but Google calendar itself. I would like to know how to use the Google Calendar website efficiently so that I can have everything synchronized. Any tips on this? Thank you!

On Mar 22, 2022, at 2:54 PM, Curtis Chong <chong.curtis@...> wrote:

Hello Jasmine:

Although I am a long-time user of the Outlook Calendar (having mastered its foibles over a period of decades), I am now a convert to Google Calendar, both on my iPhone and the computer. On the computer, using the Google Calendar website is incredibly simple once you figure it out. What's even better is that on my iPhone, Google Calendar is my default calendar. Thus, whatever I put into or remove from Google Calendar on the computer is automatically synchronized with my iPhone.

This may not be the answer you were looking for. But this is my solution to the conundrum of keeping calendars in sync.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 3:52 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Calendar Question

Hello,
I have a question about the calendar on the PC. How easy is it to use? I want to be able to use the calendar there so it syncs with my Google Calendar, so that I see it on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jasmine

"Blindness is not what defines me, yet there are many things that do."
—Jasmine Kotsay, 2007

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.