From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jasmine Kotsay
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 3:52 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Calendar Question

Hello,
I have a question about the calendar on the PC. How easy is it to use? I want to be able to use the calendar there so it syncs with my Google Calendar, so that I see it on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jasmine

"Blindness is not what defines me, yet there are many things that do."
—Jasmine Kotsay, 2007