From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Zel Iscel
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 7:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws not reading text as I type in edit fields in Edge

Hi Brian,

I have the same problem with Edge, but I’m using Jaws 19 so maybe that’s why.

I get around that by pressing the Jaws key with tab which reads the contents of the edit field.

Cheers

Zel

Zel Iscel

Principal Consultant

Inclusive World

Mob: 0413813885

Eml: zel@...

Web: www.inclusiveworld.com.au

Inclusive World acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We also pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander elders past, present, and future.