moderated Re: webpage layout

Milton Ota


I think you are thinking of the keystroke Insert + F7

-----Original Message-----
From: <> On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2022 11:26 PM
To: jaws <>
Subject: webpage layout

What is the jaws setting to change links on a webpage from going accross the screen with left and right arrow keys to going down the screen with the up and down arrow keys?

Join to automatically receive all group messages.