moderated Re: drop box and jaws.

David Kingsbury

Hi Joyce,

Maybe I am wrong (and would love to be proven wrong), but I only know of one way to have access to two Dropbox accounts on a single computer and that is to have two user accounts in your Windows system. To switch user accounts, you need to switch users in the same place where you shut down, restart, etc. your computer. If you are using a desktop client email like Outlook, you will want to be sure you have the corresponding email account added to Outlook in each user account. When you switch accounts, you will be able to access the Dropbox folder for each of them after you have set it up. A little complicated, but it works.

David