This buttonb must not be pressed. You can turn this option on or off
with space.

Regards, Marten

On Tue, 15 Mar 2022 17:22:32 -0700 "T. Civitello" <tcivi31@...> wrote:

Tried both yours and Mike's suggestions, . couldn't find the suggested items. Tom

-----Original Message----- From: Marten Post Uiterweer
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 2:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Brave browser message

Hi,

Here instructions for Edge, but in Chrome and other Chromium browsers
it is allmost the same.
In Edge go to the addressbar with alt-d and press shift-tab.
You will land on a button that says something like: view site information
Press enter and arrow down.
You will get something like: location
and arrow down again to: location allow
Press enter and change it to block and press enter.
Close Edge and it must be solved.

Regards, Marten

On Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:46:08 -0400 "Judy" <bunchkinbear@...> wrote:

I'm getting the same message using chrome. How do you like the Brave
browser
Tom, is it easy to use? Judy & Libby