moderated Re: log in site can be reached.

JM Casey

Definitely sounds like the site has an issue of its own, so just wait and try again in a couple of days or something. If it persists you could always try contacting a representative of the company – say a contact e-mail listed on the page. Doubt there’s anything else you can do on your end.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: March 15, 2022 03:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: log in site can be reached.

If this is not a jaws list question, then please tell me who can answer this question and wha tlist ot send ti too.

When I go to log in to JR cigars, the site says error, site was reset.

I can't get into the site.

I've turned off macafee firewall and the vpn is not being used.

I have deleted cashe and cookies.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?.