moderated Re: Problem with the way JAWS reads numbers and spaces in between in Braille

Mario

I recently had a similar issue, and I solved it by pressing alt+shift to set the keyboard language to US English. I don't know if there's another way.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Lenore Presley [mailto:lenorepresley@...]
Subject: Problem with the way JAWS reads numbers and spaces in between in Braille
Date: Monday, March 14, 2022, 1:56 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hello,

My name is Lenore Presley. I am DeafBlind and use JAWS with Braille.

I have some problems with how JAWS reads numbers and spaces in between them in Outlook and Microsoft Word. When I read numbers with spaces inbetwwen, dots appear in places where the spaces are supposed to be. I would like to know how I can remedy this issue. Yes, even when I write inWord and try to type numbers and spaces in between numbers, dots still appear in place of spaces.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance!

Sincerely,

Lenore Presley ;o)

.