moderated Re: Marking Text for Copying to the Clipboard

Adrian Spratt

You can set the starting point at the end of the text to be selected. I find it convenient when I've read a passage I realize I want to save. Having marked the starting point at the end of that passage, I might press shift-h to read the heading at the beginning of the article or some other navigation command to locate my selection's end point, then confirmed the selection with JAWS key-spacebar, m.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2022 11:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Marking Text for Copying to the Clipboard

Mike, try:

move to the beginning of what you want to copy, press control+Windows+k to set a temporary placeMarker, move to the end of what you want to copy, press JAWSKey+spacebar and then m to select text between the temporary placemarker and current cursor location, press control+c to copy it to the clipboard.