moderated Re: Accessing clipboard texts.

I agree with Mike. Ditto is outstanding.

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Pietruk
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2022 2:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessing clipboard texts.

In addition to what Curtis has mentioned, there are programs out there that
can be used to extend the storage of the clipboard.
The one I've used for years is called Ditto.
To learn more about Ditto, do a google search for "ditto" + "clipboard
extender"
and this will give one abundant info.

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022, Curtis Chong wrote:

Tim:

Insert space followed by the letter c will display the last text copied to
the clipboard. If you want a clipboard history, you hve to turn on Windows
10 Smart Paste feature.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong