moderated Re: Leasey 7 from Hartgen

leonard morris

I sent that message back in early February to the jaws  list I don’t know how this battery discussion got on this particular thread.

On Mar 10, 2022, at 1:42 AM, Mike Pietruk <pietruk@...> wrote:

Good afternoon!

I am a new user of Brian's Leasey script package.  I bought it when it was
in ver 6.1 last month; and, being a new user, I was very comfortable that
the print key me a list of menus and the pase key help menus.
With the installation of 7.0 and turning on Leasey with the grave accent
toggle, those menus seem to have disappeared.
I have the Advanced package so perhaps that may be the problem.

How do I switch on menus, and, is there a list for
Leasey somewhere?  I've sent in several subscribe requests to Hartgen's
list for Leasey to no avail asking me to confirm my subscription.

Thanks!