moderated Re: discover in Outlook

Well, I can't get it to fail, and I've just tried for over 15 messages.  You can only undelete the last thing you've deleted, though.

So if you've deleted 20 messages it's only that 20th one you can get back, and the order in which you deleted them matters.  As soon as you delete one more the ability to undelete the one you'd done before that is now gone.

They're still in the trash folder, though, at least if you didn't use SHIFT + Delete to cause an instant, permanent, and irrevocable deletion of the message.

Friendship. . . Intimacy, untroubled by eros.

         ~ Kim Chernin