moderated what's the keystroke for jaws 2022 to read continuously?

Mich Verrier

Hi all. I am running jaws 2022 and I thought that the keystroke to have jaws read continuously was incert 2 on the numb pad. Has this changed? Since I am trying to read something on line and like to sit back and let jaws read but it seems to be reading a little and then stopping and then I have to keep hitting the keystroke. Right now my f 1 through f 12 funktion keys are turned on so that they show f 3 brightness wheel 100 alt f 4 windows project etc. I am going to get this fixt soon. I would like to know though please what the keystroke is to have jaws read continuously. Many thanks. From Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.