moderated Reading Snipping Tool Output In Outlook Emails With JAWS

Mark Fisher

Hi

Using JAWS 22 February update and Outlook on Windows 10.

From time to time, people will send emails which have a snip of some text from a document/e-mail/web page that has been pasted into the e-mail using the Microsoft Snipping tool. So far, I haven't been able to get JAWS to read this in any way using standard OcR options unless I save the image as a picture.

I've acutally reverted to using OCR apps on my pone like SeeingAI or the camera itself.

An example of a snip is below - I've taken this from a charitable lottery website. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

--
Mark Fisher
Manager - People Systems