From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 10:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: question about updating Jaws

Hi all,
Once you update to a new version of Jaws do all previous versions that are
installed on your computer get removed automatically or do you have to
uninstall them yourself? I ask because I'm updated my old laptop to Windows
10 and even though I use Jaws 2021 on that computer I saw that there was
Jaws 2013, 2015 and
2018 still installed and I uninstalled them I'm wondering if I should check
this laptop for any old versions that might still be on it.. Hope someone
can help me as I'd really like to know.
Madison