moderated Re: using jaws 2022 how to stop jaws from saying read only eddit when oaping every single message in outlook?

Albert Cutolo

Hi Mich,

For what its worth, even though  I’m  also  using office 365 with the outlook that comes with it, I also get the message that says read only.  Sometimes   it will say it twice, when I open a message.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mich Verrier
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 1:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: using jaws 2022 how to stop jaws from saying read only eddit when oaping every single message in outlook?

I have said that I don’t have office 365 I am not paying any subscription to mycrosoft the office version I have is office 2016 and outlook 2016 as well as word 2016. I have calld fs and they said to go into the quick settings with incert v tabb over to edit type in read and then arrow down twice and un checkthe box that was there I did that and still I am getting jaws saying read only edit every time I oapin a message. From Mich.