From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@noisynotes.com>
To: "jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 2:49 PM
Subject: Omission in FS Reader?

Before I turn something into a support ticket that oughtn't be, can
someone please tell me, is there a key you can press within FSReader
that will launch a URL embedded in the documentation? I was just going
through some FS training material using FSReader yesterday and found a
couple links I wanted to activate. I thought it would be a simple
thing, possibly as simple as just pressing ENTER when JAWS told me I
was positioned on the link. After all, it did say "link" when it found
one, so I thought it was reasonable to assume ... Well, you know what
happens when you do that, right? I pressed ENTER and got a beep! I
then tried right-clicking on the link, thinking maybe there was a
drop-down context menu, maybe activate, copy to clipboard, create
shortcut maybe even, ... none of it! My last resort, of course, was to
just plain left-click on the thing, and that launched it.

I then went back to read the "Getting Started with FSReader," thinking
I'd missed something about activating embedded links, but I sure
didn't find anything in there about it.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks in advance!