From: TeddyBear
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 12:53 PM
To: JFW
Subject: Kindle for PC

Hello:

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the software for kindle books called Kindle for PC.

It is a free software to download but doesn't seem to be JAWS friendly. When you download it, it appears that there is a sample document in there to read, but I only knew this because someone sighted told me so.

If anyone has any experience or knows about any scripts for this, and would like to share, I'd really appretiate it. I would like to test this system of access before actually buying a Kindle device.

Take Care:

Thanks in advance

Chris