moderated Re: office 365

Mario

Judy, Thunderbird is free, and you can always use the Mail app that comes with Windows 10.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Judy [mailto:bunchkinbear@...]
Subject: office 365
Date: Sunday, February 20, 2022, 11:57 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Curtis, thanks so much for the link. I read through the article and
obviously paying $70 for 365 makes sense financially, however it really
bugs me to have to pay $70 a year for something that I won’t use at
least half of what it includes. Microsoft 2021 gives me what I really
need to use but I’m not paying $250 for it. What a dilemma! Do any free
email clients still exist?  Judy & Libby