That worked!

Big smile.

Barbara

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of George Brechmann
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2022 2:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Team Viewer User Name and Password

Barbara,

After arrowing down to the password section, use the insert and the space keys and then use the H key.  You can then go right arrow by each letter to speak your password.  Hope that this helps. 

George

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara Sheinbein
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2022 3:15 PM
To: JFW List <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Team Viewer User Name and Password

Hi Everyone,

In recent times, I am running into a problem using Team Viewer.  I want to give a sighted person my username and password to assist me with a task on my windows 10 computer.    I can tab to the field with the username and password to give to the other person.  In the past, I could either use the JAWS cursor to read the information character by character or my braille display.  I have the latest JAWS.  Now I just hear blank when using the JAWS cursor and nothing shows up on my braille display except the name of the field.  I can hear it spoken with the PC cursor.  That can work out OK for the user ID, but the password with its letter/number combination, I need to be able to read by character.  Any ideas on how to resolve this?

I have the latest team viewer installed.

BTW to get around this as a temporary fix, I used facetime so the other person could see my monitor and read the password.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.