moderated Re: "locked screen' message frequency

Hareth

You need to configure that in power options set it as "high performance"
And in windows settings go to account settings then "sign in options"
set the option for lock the screen "if you've been away" to "never"
tab a few times and turn off the "dynamic lock screen" option as well.
TC

On 2/20/22, Dave Mitchell <mitch@...> wrote:
Hi, For some reason, my desktop is requiring me to sign in with my password
every few minutes.
I searched for the relevant settings but did not seem to find a fix although
I may have misinterpreted the choices.
I would like to have to enter my password only at startup as before.
Thanks for help with my continuing education, such as it is. Mitch

Sent from Mail for Windows