From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Kingsbury
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2022 7:46 AM
To: JAWS Discussion List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Detecting Language Changes in Word Docs

Hi all,

Is there any quick way to detect language changes within a Word document? I am not talking about changing proofing language or setting your screen reader to automatically speak in another language when a language change is encountered. I know how to handle those things. I would ideally like to be able to quickly search through a document to see language code changes or something like that.

Thanks,

David