From: David Kingsbury [mailto:davidkingsbury77@...]
Subject: Detecting Language Changes in Word Docs
Date: Friday, February 18, 2022, 8:46 AM
To: JAWS Discussion List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi all,

Is there any quick way to detect language changes within a Word
document? I am not talking about changing proofing language or setting
your screen reader to automatically speak in another language when a
language change is encountered. I know how to handle those things. I
would ideally like to be able to quickly search through a document to
see language code changes or something like that.

Thanks,

David