From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 3:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: unable to copy text from pdf in edge, chrome, or even adobe dc

Does it work if you use the normal select sequence of placing the cursor at the beginning of the block to copy then using cursor movement keys (right arrow, down arrow, page down) while holding shift to move to the end and only then using ctrl-c?

On 2/15/22, mike mcglashon <michael.mcglashon@...> wrote:
Hi guys:

I have jaws 2022, (I think);

When I open a pdf in edge, chrome, or adobe dc, and,

I put a temporary placemarker then move to the end of what I wish to
copy,

Then do a insert+space and then m,

It says selected

But then when I do ctrl+c, it says nothing and also fails to copy to
the clipboard;

Hence,

I cannot paste somewhere else.

Any ideas?