From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 12:34 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Karen -- Your Alternative Solution

I remember them saying the same about XP and Vista, and we all see where
that went.

At least in the US there are also serious legal reasons to maintain
physical control over your storage media. And I don't see the courts
willing to make a change on that front any time soon.

On 4/26/12, epierce@surewest.net <epierce@surewest.net> wrote:
There are serious voices in the tech industry that are predicting
Microsoft's demise. The analysis has shifted in the last year or so.
Windows8 is so f*d up that people are starting to wonder how long it
will be before some "disruptive" technology like cloud computing will
cause Microsoft's dominance of client computing (as a development
platform) to end.