From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 12:34 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Karen -- Your Alternative Solution

I remember them saying the same about XP and Vista, and we all see where
that went.

At least in the US there are also serious legal reasons to maintain physical
control over your storage media. And I don't see the courts willing to make
a change on that front any time soon.

On 4/26/12, epierce@surewest.net <epierce@surewest.net> wrote: There are
serious voices in the tech industry that are predicting Microsoft's demise.
The analysis has shifted in the last year or so. Windows8 is so f*d up that
people are starting to wonder how long it will be before some "disruptive"
technology like cloud computing will cause Microsoft's dominance of client
computing (as a development platform) to end.