moderated Re: JAWS + T in chrome saying "Level 2". What does that mean?

Mark

I tested the theory. If the virtual pc cursor is not in any region, then there's no mention of a level. But if you move into the first region, JAWS + T will say you are in level 2. If you go into a sub-region, it says you are in level 3.  On reflection, that would make sense only if not being in any region is the same as being at level 1. As a result, I'm still a little puzzled about what the level actually refers to. It feels like I'm missing something.