moderated Re: Dialog of heading list: JAWS versus NVDA

Mark

I think that NDVA's representation of the heading structures as a tree view reflects the nested structure of headings better than JAWS.  JAWS uses a tree view in the regions dialog.  Tree views also allow folding.  However, I just realized, that JAWS heading list dialog has access keys, like alt + 2 to filter just the heading levels 2 in the list box. That's kind of interesting. It makes it easy to just review a level of headings.  I can now see a case why the JAWS way is more user friendly.  Do others use the alt access keys in the heading list dialog to filter and I'm just late to the party?