From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of epierce@surewest.net
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:10 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS 13.0.852 Update Available

I will probably be able to install it on a new test PC soon. Win7 Enterprise
(joined to a Microsoft network domain), 64 bit with Office 2010. ATI video
card. This is in an environment where there has been a history of
significant problems with Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (connected to an
Exchange server) with Windows 7. The last time JAWS worked well was with
Windows XP, Office 2003 and JAWS 8.