moderated Dialog of heading list: JAWS versus NVDA

Mark

When we bring up a dialog with the list headings with JAWS, via JAWS + F6, the headings are presented in a linear list view. It's possible to use radio buttons to filter just to a particular heading level, but that is a little awkward with more key strokes. But NVDA does it differently. The dialog box contains a tree view of the headings, which means the heading structure can be folded and expanded easily.  The NVDA way seems more user-friendly in my opinion. But maybe there's a reason for the way JAWS does it that I don't know.  I'm curious what others think about the experience?