From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 5:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: GoToWebinar Access

Randy:

In my experience, what pops up in the Windows version is a window that JAWS sees as being completely empty unless one subjects the window to JAWS Convenient OCR. It works a tiny bit better on an iPhone, but there is no way to find the Raise Hand button.

Of the three platforms I have worked with: Zoom, Webex, and GoToWebinar, this last is by far the worst with little hope of redemption at this point.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong